Tondo’s 2nd Most Wanted Nahuli

moriones street tondo manila

Nadakip ng mga alagad ng batas and isang suspect na si Ricky Robenio sa may Moriones Street ng Tondo.  Basahin ang ulat galing sa GMA.

Police has arrested Tondo district’s second most wanted person in an operation on Friday afternoon.

Superintendent Redentor Ulsano, station commander of Manila Police District’s Station 1, identified the suspect as Ricky Robenio.

Robenio was arrested along Moriones Street, Barangay 123 in Tondo at around 3 p.m.

Robenio’s relatives attempted to prevent the arrest by showing to the arresting officers a discharge order from Sablayan Occidental Mindoro Penal Farm in 2009.

The document, however, shoed that the document was issued to a certain Ricky Piendijito Ricamanta.

The suspect claimed that he made a mistake of indicating the surname Ricamanta in the penal farm’s document and said that his real surname is really Robenio.

Despite this, the Manila policemen brought Robenio to Station 1 for detention.

Ulsano said Robenio is wanted for a case of robbery for the holdup of a delivery van’s passengers in Tondo last year.

– See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/557914/news/metro/cops-nab-tondo-s-2nd-most-wanted#sthash.MCJXoDHM.dpuf

Policewoman’s attackers nabbed in Tondo

Nahuli na rin yata yung dalawa pang kasama ng nangholdup sa babaeng lespyak sa Tondo.

Police yesterday arrested the suspects who robbed and stabbed a female police officer who was on her way to a dry run for the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) meeting last Saturday while she was stuck in traffic along road 10 in Tondo, Manila.

The suspects, Marvin Austria, 18, a resident of Temporary Housing in Tondo and Christopher Saradaga, 18, also of temporary housing in Tondo were arrested by policemen through a follow-up operation Wednesday night.

According to Moriones Station Commander Redentor Ulsano, the victim, PO1 Jinky Monsanto of the Northern Police District, had a good look at the young suspects as she was being robbed before dawn on November 14.

Another suspect, Mark Emil Nicol, 25, was arrested hours after the incident last Saturday during a follow-up operation conducted by the Don Bosco police community precinct in Tondo.

The suspects took away Monsanto’s bag containing P8,000 cash, a mobile phone and service firearm during the heist.

The robbers also stabbed Monsanto on the left shoulder before fleeing the crime scene.

Authorities recovered the policewoman’s bag but not her cash and service firearm.

“They (suspects) said their fourth companion was keeping the gun,” Ulsano added.
Read more at http://www.mb.com.ph/policewomans-attackers-nabbed-in-tondo/#tgPpHpH7IIJQCMJA.99

Policewoman robbed, stabbed in Tondo

Hanep talaga! Walang takot na mga masasamang loob! Pati lespyak tinatalo na.

A policewoman was injured after three robbers stabbed her in Tondo, Manila early Saturday.

The 27-year-old victim, Jingky Monsanto, was on board her motorcycle heading for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Leaders Summit dry run in Pasay City. She had been stuck in traffic along Radial Road 10 in Barangay Capulong when the suspects assailed her.

The three men searched the victim at knifepoint for valuables before stabbing her in the left shoulder. The suspects also stole the police officer’s bag and service firearm.

Monsanto reported the incident at the Don Bosco Police Community Precinct (PCP) where she identified the suspects from a list of notorious robbers.

The police captured suspect Mark Emil Nicol who denied the complaints against him. Authorities are still searching for his accomplices.

Masanto’s bag was recovered from Nicol, but not her firearm and cash of P8,000.

Source: ABS-CBN News
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/metro-manila/11/15/15/cop-mugged-stabbed-in-tondo

17 year old girl na kidnapper, nahuli

17-year-old-kidnapperIsang disisyete anyos na babae ang ang nahuli sa Barangay 13, Tondo, Manila kahapon.  Ang puntirya ng sindikato ay yung mga bata pa sa babaeng ito para mas madaling mauto at sundan sya. Ingat lang mga magulang sa inyong mga anak.

Basa…..

A 17-year-old girl was arrested for attempting to kidnap two girls in Tondo, Manila yesterday.

Barangay 13 chairman Mario Macapagal brought the suspect to the Manila Police District (MPD) Station 2 after residents of Sandino street attacked her when the grandmother of a 10-year-old girl sought their help at past 8 a.m.

According to the MPD, the teenager’s modus operandi is to look for girls who are either on an errand or simply walking on the street unaccompanied. She then snatches their money or lures them to make them follow her to a waiting vehicle, where her accomplices will snatch the girls.

An aunt of the other victim, who is 14, said they followed the victims, who were on their way to a store, and saw them running when the suspect after she grabbed their money.

The MPD is trying to locate the vehicle of the suspect’s accomplices.

There have been reports of girls being kidnapped by a group of people in a utility van, local officials said.

Source: PhilStar
http://www.philstar.com/metro/2015/11/09/1519851/girl-17-caught-kidnapping-2-kids

 

SSS to bid out 59 Tondo lots

STATE-RUN pension fund Social Security System (SSS) is selling 59 commercial lots at the Manila Harbour Center in Tondo district.

The minimum bid price for all the lots—which will be auctioned off in seven blocks and 12 parcels—totals approximately P1.5 billion.

The 59 lots cover a total of more than 45,000 square meters.

The SSS said it will accept cash as well as installment bids for the sale of the lots on an “as-is, where-is” basis.

The terms of reference will be available starting Nov. 9 until Dec. 11. The deadline for submission of eligibility is on Dec. 14. The opening of bids will be on Dec. 21, at the SSS headquarters in Quezon City.

The SSS is also bidding out a 25-year lease contract for its prime five-hectare property near Manila Bay’s fast-rising gaming hub.

Robin Padilla surrenders guns, asks PNP to take care of his ‘girlfriends’

 

To show that he is a responsible firearms owner, actor Robin Padilla has surrendered to the police his guns—some he has used in his famous action films—due to the expiration of his license next month.

Padilla turned over on Friday to the Philippine National Police’s Firearms and Explosives Office four high-powered rifles in compliance with Republic Act No. 10591 or the Comprehensive Firearms and Ammunition Act, which considered guns with unregistered licenses “loose firearms.”

Accompanied by his lawyer Rudolf Juardo, Padilla went to the PNP FEO headquarters in Camp Crame and personally talked with FEO head Chief Supt. Elmo Sar…

Keep on reading: Robin Padilla surrenders guns, asks PNP to take care of his ‘girlfriends’
Source: Galing Sa Inquirer News feed

 

 

Lee Min-ho radiates charisma in Elle Korea

lee-min-ho-elle-magazine

lee-min-ho-elle-magazine
Fashion magazine Elle Korea revealed a black-and-white photo of hallyu star Lee Min-ho last Tuesday on its official website.
The photo was from a fashion shoot in Los Angeles, and shows off the actor’s masculine image and chic charisma. Sporting a voluminous wool coat and patterned scarf, the actor gazes into distance with a slight frown on his face.

Lee is set to return to the silver screen next year with multinational action film “Bounty Hunters,” a story of five bounty hunters who chase fugitives for money in Korea, China, Hong Kong and Thailand. Lee has won acclaim for his roles in “Gangnam Blues” and “The Heirs.”

RELATED STORIES

Keep on reading: Lee Min-ho radiates charisma in Elle Korea
Source: Galing Sa Inquirer News feed

Hundreds of prohibited items confiscated at Manila North Cemetery

Despite the repeated warning of authorities, hundreds of prohibited items were confiscated from visitors at the Manila North Cemetery on Saturday.

Police Senior Insp. Melchor Villar of the Manila Police Station 3 said among the items seized were sharp objects such as gardening tools; flammable materials, and liquor.

“Patuloy pa rin ang reminder natin sa ating mga dumadalaw sa mga ipinagbabawal na bagay,” Villar said, adding that strict security measures were being implemented on the cemetery’s entrance gates.

But despite the confiscation of banned items, the police officer said the situation inside the cemetery was “very n…

Keep on reading: Hundreds of prohibited items confiscated at Manila North Cemetery
Source: Galing Sa Inquirer News feed

Vendors selling household wares, shirts, bras at cemeteries

MANILA, Philippines — Trust Filipinos to be an enterprising lot especially in times when droves of people are expected to gather in a particular venue.

While candles, flowers and street foods were staple products one could expect to be peddled near the perimeter of a cemetery, some vendors have been seen selling household wares such as cups and plates, customized T-shirts and dresses, and even bras at the Manila South Cemetery.

Among these vendors was Mike Tistor who had an unusual product to sell to people who are on their way to visit their dearly departed. Tistor, who usually sells his goods in Divisoria, posted his cart along Zapote Street in Makati City, to …

Keep on reading: Vendors selling household wares, shirts, bras at cemeteries
Source: Galing Sa Inquirer News feed